Copyright infringement notification
If you believe that content available on or through the SunPower Corporation ("SunPower") website ("Website") infringes one or more of your copyrights, please immediately notify SunPower by post, email or fax (a "Notice") providing the information described below. A copy of your Notice will be sent to the person responsible for the content that you allege is infringed.
Please note that you may be held liable for damages under applicable law if you make material misrepresentations in your Notice. If you are not sure whether content hosted on or linked to by our Website infringes your copyright, you should consider obtaining legal advice before you send a Notice.
Each Notice should include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright(s) that are allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single Notice, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of an infringing act and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit SunPower to locate such material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit SunPower to contact you, such as a postal address, telephone number and, if possible, an email address.
- A statement confirming that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of in your Notice is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information contained in your Notice is accurate and that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright(s) that are allegedly infringed.
Notices should be sent to:
Manager, Global Websites
77 Rio Robles
San Jose, CA 95134
Phone: +1 (408) 240-5500
Email: Copyright infringement notification